Join us for this 20 minute webinar and learn how to assess your packaging sustainability by considering materials, design and communication.
In this webinar, we will cover how to:
- Assess your packaging for sustainability;
- Understand the compromises and considerations;
- Assess opportunities for improvement through design;
- Determine material options for your product; and,
- Master how to communicate with your consumers.
A recording of the webinar will be available after the event.
Packaging expert Cheryl Sullivan brings over 35 years of hands-on knowledge of packaging and sustainability.
Agrifood trainer Gayle Palas understands the challenges of food entrepreneurs and how packaging fits in the mix.